このトピックには3,942件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。1 日、 11 時間前 Larrytat さんが最後の更新を行いました。

15件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 15件目 (全3,943件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #173956 返信

Jefferyron
    #181540 返信

RobertUnlof

“Greetings! Very useful advice within this post! It’s the little changes that will make the most important changes. Thanks for sharing!”
    נערות ליווי בחיפה

#191703 返信

DanielHeita

“Itís nearly impossible to find well-informed people about this subject, however, you sound like you know what youíre talking about! Thanks”
    חברת ניקיון

#200311 返信

DanielHeita

“Good day! I simply want to offer you a big thumbs up for your excellent information you’ve got here on this post. I am coming back to your web site for more soon.”
    דירות דיסקרטיות בבת ים

#201030 返信

DanielHeita

“A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you should publish more on this topic, it may not be a taboo subject but typically people don’t discuss these subjects. To the next! Kind regards!!”
    דירות דיסקרטיות בחיפה

#208705 返信

ErnestBeism

“I need to to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely loved every bit of it. I’ve got you book marked to look at new things you postÖ”
    דירות דיסקרטיות בירושלים

#217288 返信

Lucoil

GO!!!
    This phrase was said by the first cosmonaut on Earth – Yuri Gagarin. (Yuri Gagarin)
    He was the first astronaut on Earth. He was Russian! …
    Now Russia is becoming a strong country, gas pipelines, a vaccine against COVID-19, an army.
    Is this very reminiscent of the communist Soviet Union?
    How do you think?
    Now we have total control in our country. I am interested in the opinion of foreigners.

Албонумисматико

ПОЕХАЛИ!!

#220901 返信

Lucow

GO!!!
    This phrase was said by the first cosmonaut on Earth – Yuri Gagarin. (Yuri Gagarin)
    He was the first astronaut on Earth. He was Russian! …
    Now Russia is becoming a strong country, gas pipelines, a vaccine against COVID-19, an army.
    Is this very reminiscent of the communist Soviet Union?
    How do you think?
    Now we have total control in our country. I am interested in the opinion of foreigners.

Албонумисматико

ПОЕХАЛИ!!

#242788 返信

off-white

I am only writing to make you be aware of of the wonderful encounter our girl gained reading through your web page. She even learned a good number of pieces, including what it is like to possess a marvelous helping heart to get a number of people really easily grasp selected specialized matters. You truly exceeded her expected results. I appreciate you for showing these informative, trusted, educational and in addition cool tips about your topic to Sandra.

#246373 返信

curry 7

My spouse and i felt really happy when Emmanuel managed to conclude his investigations through the entire precious recommendations he acquired in your web page. It’s not at all simplistic to simply be freely giving strategies some other people might have been trying to sell. And now we already know we have got the writer to thank because of that. The specific illustrations you made, the easy website navigation, the relationships your site help create – it’s got mostly incredible, and it’s really letting our son in addition to the family recognize that this content is fun, and that’s exceedingly fundamental. Thank you for everything!

#249079 返信

Clydeaccib
    #250108 返信

jordan 4

Thanks a lot for giving everyone an exceptionally pleasant opportunity to check tips from here. It can be very fantastic and stuffed with a great time for me and my office acquaintances to visit your blog on the least thrice weekly to study the fresh guides you have. And definitely, we’re certainly motivated for the magnificent secrets served by you. Certain 1 points in this posting are in reality the most beneficial we have all ever had.

#251527 返信

DavidVoits
    #251625 返信

DavidVoits
    #251717 返信

DavidVoits
15件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 15件目 (全3,943件中)
返信先: Larrymep
あなたの情報:

僕が書きましたっ!

さくら福祉カレッジのアキラです。
兵庫県伊丹市生まれ、神戸在住。
介護業界は2000年から。
特養の介護職、老健の介護職を経てケアマネ取得。
2015年に講師育成プログラム(KIP)に参加し、2016年4月からケアマネ受験対策講師としての活動をスタートしました。
2019年2月からケアプランナー育成講座を開講し、プランナーの方とともに対人関係のエキスパート目指して勉強中ですっ!

アキラをフォローする
アキラをフォローする
Act介護支援サービス